Written by TPOK Archivist on August 12, 2017
- Week in Review: February 4-10, 2018In case you missed them, this is a listing of the TPOK Educational Podcasts and Radio Shows that were released during the week of February 4-10, 2018.
- Ep. 28 - Repeat Consent Violators - What do we do with them?
- Week in Review: January 28-February 3, 2018ICYMI - this is a listing of the TPOK Educational Podcasts and Radio Shows that were released during the week of January 28-February 3, 2018.
- Ep. 50 - Deviant Desires
- Week in Review: December 10-16, 2017
« Back to Glossary Index
Related Glossary Terms:
- Consent Communication Caring and CautionA Consent and Negotiation framework for BDSM play and relationships proposed by the Cener for Positive Sexuality (DJ Williams, et al)
- Sex PositiveThe idea that individuals should openly embrace their own sexuality rather than suppress it.
- Responsible Non-MonogamyAny relationship that is not sexually and/or emotionally exclusive by the explicit agreement and with the full knowledge of all the parties involved.
- PolyfidelityA group in which all partners are primary to all other partners and sexual fidelity is to the group.
- PolyamoryThe state or practice of maintaining multiple sexual and/or romantic relationships simultaneously, with the full knowledge and consent of all the people involved.