Written by TPOK Archivist on August 12, 2017
- Ep. 65 - What Do We Do Now?
- Week in Review: November 19-25, 2017
- Ep. 64 - Trying to Rope You In
- Week in Review: November 5-11, 2017
- Trafficking and Sex Work: Coercion and Consent (Ep. 42)Dr Jill McCracken joins Camille to discuss the difference between Human Trafficking and Sex Work.
« Back to Glossary Index
Related Glossary Terms:
- Consent Communication Caring and CautionA Consent and Negotiation framework for BDSM play and relationships proposed by the Cener for Positive Sexuality (DJ Williams, et al)
- Sex PositiveThe idea that individuals should openly embrace their own sexuality rather than suppress it.
- Responsible Non-MonogamyAny relationship that is not sexually and/or emotionally exclusive by the explicit agreement and with the full knowledge of all the parties involved.
- PolyfidelityA group in which all partners are primary to all other partners and sexual fidelity is to the group.
- PolyamoryThe state or practice of maintaining multiple sexual and/or romantic relationships simultaneously, with the full knowledge and consent of all the people involved.