Open Offer to Sex-Positive Nonprofits
Written by Camille Beaujolie on October 3, 2017
Latest posts by Camille Beaujolie
- Consensually Speaking with Gio has joined TPOK Network! - January 18, 2018
- Victorian Sexuality (Ep 45) with Dr Kate Lister - December 10, 2017
- Sex and Censorship (Ep 43) - November 15, 2017
Supporting those who support us!
It seems that the stigma of being different just doesn’t go away. That said, there are a lot of wonderful organizations that are working with and within the Alt-Sex and LGBTQ+ communities.
We appreciate everything you do for us!! And, I want to help in the best way I know how.
TPOK Network’s Outreach Program
As the owner of TPOK Educational Network, I have set up a page dedicated to nonprofit organizations that offer support, educate and reduce the stigma associated with
- Alternative Sexuality Choices
- LGBTQ+ Community
- Sex Workers’ Rights
- Sexual Health and Well-being
- … and more
If the organization has a sex-positive message, aims to educate and reduce stigma, then there is a good chance that I (TPOK) would like to work with them.
How it works:
There are a few ways that TPOK can help spread your message:
- Print ad on our Outreach Page (with a link back to your site)
- Short radio spot with a brief mission statement and your website/contact information
- Syndicating your blog (or, creating a blog space if you don’t have one)
For details on these opportunities, please contact Camille at outreach @ tpok.network
I recently moved my show to a weekly schedule (and added a second show). This means triple the work, triple the information and triple the need for content …
On a monthly basis, I would like to invite a representative of a nonprofit that support our collective community to be my guest. The show will highlight the work the organization does for the Alt-Sex, Sex-Positive community. The following is a (very rough) draft of what the discussion will include:
- about the organization – history, mission, etc
- what issues do you see your sector of the sexual community facing?
- how are you advocating for us? (education and stigma-reduction)
- what services do you provide people in that sector? (if you are more service-oriented)
- what programs/events/projects are you running?
- most importantly, how can people get involved? What can we do to help you?
My show is a live broadcast on Wednesdays at 7 PM EST. If that scheduling doesn’t work for you, we can prerecord your interview and I will do the intro and summary live.
If you would like to shine a spotlight on your organization, the contact information is the same. outreach @ tpok.network
Additionally, it there are topics you think need to be heard and discussed with respect to sexuality, sexual health & wellness, sexual freedom & choice, or any other aspect of sexuality, the other weeks of the month, I have guest on to talk about research, science, philosophy and psychology of alternative sexuality topics.
I look forward to supporting those who support us!